For public speaking, please email Mike
or call (703) 938-7153
Why select Mike Mears for your next event?
Here are 10 Good Reasons
- A track record. Mike is experienced addressing corporate boards, government agencies, non-profits, and general audiences.
- Fabulous references. Take a look at what people have said after they've heard Mike speak.
- Extensive leadership experience. He's actually run organizations including combat platoons, fast food companies, government units, and nuclear missile sites.
- Mike knows theoretical part too. He worked with leading business schools and premier corporate training centers to establish the CIA's Leadership Academy.
- He provides usable guidance, not fluff. Mike researches his audience needs and offers presentations tailored to them.
- Mike has a great sense of humor. He's fun!
- International speaking experience. Mike has done numerous simultaneous translation sessions abroad.
- Mike provides unique motivational insights for audiences along with practical tools and solutions.
- He works with you. He does his homework to make sure that your objectives are met. He arrives early and leaves late to mingle and provides each attendee with a memorable gift.
- He's a nice guy. He's down to earth. Talk to Mike and you'll find out why.
Sample topics - each can be tailored from one to four hours
Leadership Secrets: Ten Important Questions and Answers
- Why are there so few good leaders?
- How do we unleash the power in employee brains?
- Are leaders born or made?
Barriers to Employee Performance and What to Do About Them
- Three employee inhibitors and one crusher
- What motivates employees to higher performance?
- Three major boss blind spots
Essential Secrets for Great Executives
- Why organizational design is your weakest lever
- The two levers that accelerate transformation
- How to step around your management chain to mobilize employees